Translate

Freitag, 19. Februar 2021

Lockdown day 65 (or maybe 66)

 Slowly I forget the days in the lockdown. 
It is not important.
 And no, I do not get used to the closed shops, the closed cafes and pubs. It is weird, it lasts long and I want my coffee back.

From monday on a few things more are allowed, schools will open, but it will all be very careful. That is a good sign, I like that above the uncontrolled.  When it all works, step by step, we can get to a bit mor normal life.

As expected, there will be no Japan Day this year, again, I will miss it, the happy people, but who expects that such mass events take place, the next months, is a bit  gaga, I think :) 

It looks like spring, outside! I have been able to make a small walk (after moving the last  few things for a friend to her new home), and the photo shows the man of the swan couple, that is in the big park. All those years they have not extended their family,but as compensation it are beautiful, impressive birdies.

Enjoy your day, enjoy your evening.  It were a few days with unexpected things, and  I don't mind doing a plan B instead.  :) 



sa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen