Translate

Dienstag, 16. Februar 2021

Lockdown day 62, I think

 And again a few words from me, how to cope the lockdown.

It was a good day.  
I helped my friend with moving to her new home.
She had not lived very long in the home that she leaves now, and, coincidentically, a bit more then a year ago, I helped another friend, to move from this same home to her new place.

Further there is not so many to compare, it is anyway worth to mention, I never helped with a move from the same house, in a bit more then a year :) 

So, a lot was done, as always, by a move. Other then a bit less contact, for what is possible, when you move heavy pieces and things. It is impossible to keep the distance, but it is always possible to prevent yourself as good as possible.  
I sometimes miss the spontaneous way, that we could move ourselves and meet each other. Not many people, but now and then it should be nice if you need to think less and being more spontaneous.  But it are mini-complaints, it can be much worse!


The move is not finished, yet, but we are good on the way to get it all sorted. I do hope that we not need to move my friend again, in another year.  And now it is time for my well deserved coffee.  Unmasked, :-) 

The photo is from past Sunday.
Today is the 2nd day in a row that I not made any photo at all.  



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen