Translate

Montag, 22. Februar 2021

School

Tadaaaaammmm... The first step to normal life is taken.  The schools are open, again, and, apart from the chaos about the 'safe schooling', the masks, the transport, the more crowded streets, with gathering scholars, it  is a fragile step out of the Lockdown. 

I look to it from a distance, I can imagine it is a relief, for parants, but as well foor the students, who can meet their friends again. Something that we can be jealous about.  But  well, I am not, because in my head the risks that are taken with opening the schools again, are realistic.  Let's hope that things work out fine.

In the long row of Questions, I add a few more today.

Why is personnel in the shops not prior in the vaccination?  They meet much more peopel, daily, then ay other group of people, the chance that they can be affected with the virus is huge.  For all because a lot of people still ignore the simple rules, the masks, the distance, and all.
I should see like to see the people in the pharmacy and 'essential shops'  to be as safe as possible, so that we not need to think too much, that they might be the persons who spread the virus.

Oh well... never mind.  I am not making the rules, I look to it, all from my own view. And  I do follow the things that are told. Yes... I can, if I want :) 

No huge news further today, or it must be that the windows are clean again..... :)  

The photo, because one of the photo themes of today was 'Red'  This one did not get through my personal selection.  Sorry! 



 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen