Translate

Sonntag, 7. Februar 2021

Lockdown 2.1 day 53

Today, the biggest news was not the virus, but the weather.  Snow came over big parts of our country, and we got a bit as well. Unusual, also the media decided to make that the highlight of the day.  And I add a photo that I made this morning, it was snowing, I was more careful for my camera rather then for myself :) 
But, all went fine, masked in the snow, a new experience, even tho we had already a few sundays  with the white powder, this year.
Unusual weather, and of course new problems, because everyone starts their own winter sport program. Home Office means more freedom to choose your time, and well, what is nicer then building a snowman with your children? Is skating allowed, whilst all other outdoor sports are still on lock?  Quenstions,  over questions..

When I was out this morning, it was unusual quiet. It was too early for families, and, appearantly, not the weather for joggers to do their work out. No heavy breathing people that passed me, it was a very silent and wonderful sundaymorning. 
The advantage of being out early is that I still have a long time, here at home,  the coffee 'shot'  came later,.  The good news is, there is still there, but the bottom of the can comes rapidly in sight. 

One more week of lockdown to face (I think we get 2 weeks more, we hear that soon), can I be saved for that coffee disaster?



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen