Translate

Samstag, 6. Februar 2021

Lockdown 2.1 day 52

 And counting!

It seems the entire country, and the total west of Europe, today put its focus on the weather, and not at the virus.  The weather forecast predicts snow and cold, for who remembers, the weather that was a few years ago common, and never disturbed our lives very much.

Today,  the Railroad company already announced several trajects will be closed, even before something drops out of the air (except from the rain, what is common those days).

Also really???

And the weather forecasts here already advised people to go in a Winter Lockdown!  
How much more the word Lockdown can be ill used?  Who has any idea yet, what a real lockdown means? Well, at least until a year ago, when the true lockdowns happened in China?

I feel a littlebit agressive, today. And I also made the mistake, to involve myself, at facebook, with a few people from the 'anti corona'  groups.  Resulted in a nice thread, from a person, who wanted to meet me, for explaining his point of view.  I reported the posting as 'violation' and tadamm... there it went, the post of the angry hooligan.

Actually, it is a good day, so far :-)  I will try to make a bit of chikory, tonight for dinner, it has been a while ago and I look forward to it. May the experiment fell out fine, today :)  

And, I look forward to tomorrow. Not only that we are together at home, but because it is sunday. As in tradiition, this winter, it is possible that this sunday brings a bit snow again, it seems to happen only at sunday.. The news tells different :) 

The photo of today is taken a few days ago, before I cleaned my list from 'faschishm' and stupiid liars.   Yea, I told you I am in an evil mood.
But I am very sweet, when I sleep!  :) 







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen