Translate

Samstag, 13. Februar 2021

Lockdow Blog day 59

 And anonter one in the row. What day it is?  Saturday! What does that mean?  Today it was not a market day,  it was an essental shopping day and that was all what got me out of the house. 

I feel tired, slept long and still feel tired. Help!

I had my fun with baking pasties, will do some for dinner as well.  Reminds me of good old Jon, I wonder how he should have  coped the drama of the virus (and the closed pubs). 
I think my day can be called melancholy bues.
I am sure it will be on a more happy note next time.  Still, it was not a bad day.

It is almost 16.30, and the sun is still shining. Life is not too bad, when I skip the worries away :) 

The photo... because it was so beautiful... from past Thursday again




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen