Translate

Sonntag, 21. Februar 2021

Satties Lockdown Blog

Today, it was like spring.   The temperature raised to over 20 degrees (c) and everyone loved it, nature the people. 
As usual  in 'those days'  I decided to go out early, especially in the weekend, that is the time that I can prevent from being catched in the mass of people.
I had to wait long for the bus, but since it was early, my walk started relaxed. The sun was warm already, and I found a bank in the sun where I drank my tea and enjoyed the sun.
When I went further, a woman shouted, well, at least you are going!  I raised my eyebrows, because I had no idea...  Sure, I have seen the couple leaning at the bridge for a while, but hey, they were not the only ones.
The woman started yelling at me, that I had sit that long in the sun, and that thye had to wait so long... The full program came over me...
I just shrugged, wished them a very nice sunday, the man at her side visibly was annoyed with the woman, so I think they needed the wishes :) 

Further I went, it was really a nice and relaxing walk, and I was home before the big load was on their way.
I had an extra passenger with me (and I left my bus ticket at home, accidentically, noticed that when I stepped out at the way home..,  8-). 
However, the little passenger had his fun with me, and I with him. Dicke Icke is officially now one of the actors of this year, and here he is for your pleasure.

Have a great day.  It is so much better to enjoy your time, then to waste it!

 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen