Translate

Freitag, 26. Februar 2021

Weekend

 Yes, it is officially weekend 

And even for us, it looks like it is a real lockdown weekend,  happy at home. 

The big 'lockdown' uproar now, is that our cities start to locate the 'gathering'  problem.  In Düsseldorf and parts of Cologne, it is no longer allowed (in weekends that is) to sit and gather in certain areas in the city.
The mask wearing will also be for 'joggers'.  Something that I really enjoy, because they usually have no idea for social distance, and their coughing and heavy breathing is not always feeling like it fits to all the other things that are not allowed.

As for the gatherings, we can no longer sit at the rhine area. The crowds just have to move on.  It is logical, the bars and restaurants are closed, so there is not an urgent reason to sit longer. Besides, right now the weather temerature changed from early summer to  late winter again.  It is still sunny, but less comfortable then a few days ago. 
For me it doesn't matter. First of all I have no idea yet, what I will do this weekend, and secondly, when I go, I will wear my mask, and eventually drink my coffee 'on the go'.

After the excitement of yesterday (photo of the pre spring in February), my camera got rest today.  I did my household and was only out for the shopping and to bring back waste to the container.  I wrote a few mails to people of who I think often to write (and not do it).  Typical me.  Glad I did it.  I feel calm, relaxed, and, as the doc ordered me to use my arm not too much, I try so :) ItÄs okay. I look forward to a relaxed weekend and I wish you all the same.







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen