Translate

Freitag, 5. Februar 2021

Lockdown 2.1 day 51

It is still a bit sttrange, to talk about a lockdown and, at the same moment being able to chat (in the street) with other people. It is not as comfortable as at a table with a coffee, but, masked and at a distance, it is possible to socialize on a  certain level.

This way I talked with a few people, the last few days, and today, after a short analyze from how the corona things are changing our lives, I decided to be good to myself.

What means, concrete, that I clean up my digital friends list a bit more and match it better with friends, that I want to be friends with.
I skipped the 'unmasked coffee drinker', who loves to be seen in the city, but who clearly has the wrong friends and returns to a radical faschischt more and more. 
It is good, that some talks are a kind of eye opener. Why should I tolerate  people who talk just bullshite, and nothing better?
I do NOT need to be friends with everyone  :-)

I will definitely see the person in the city again. But, considering the company he is in, it will be more easy to walk in a big circle away from them. Most definite more then 5 Meter.   No, I do not hate or am angry, I just not need the negativity too close to me, life is too short for that!

Weekend is coming up.  Let's see what excitement it brings :-)  Here a photo of today, the weather forecasts say that the winter will definitely come (and of course the train company is already in panic).  We  shall see, what is coming up to us, I think a bit of rain in our baskets :) 

Keep the good up.  Let the negative down. Unless it is a corona test :) :) 



 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen