Translate

Montag, 8. Februar 2021

Lockdown 2.1 day 54

 More lockdown, more snow, it looks like it is really winter outside.   

Is that the message that nature gives us?  Stay home, if it not from free will, then we make it so cold that you not want to be at the stsreet?

Another day in Lockdown, and as always  I shake my head about people.
People that are disappointed, that their gatherings in March are cancelled,, people that are unhappy and unwilling to skip carneval this year.  People that are angry, because there is no chance at huge open air skate marathons...
What is wrong with you, people? 
  Hey hello, this is not the superbowl, the first superspreader under Joe Biden...
 This is something, that affects us all. And what is the use of a young girl, proclaiming a poem, about the victims of Covid, whilst in the meantime the supporters have no respect for eachothers (and not for the virus).

Come on, people. 

No, I am not sad, not angry. I can not understand the ignorance from people. And I don't want to. I simply don't want to understand people, that risk the lives of others, for their own fun. 
So, I keep warm, and am just happy with the heat, a warm cup of coffee.

Todays' photo is taken in the fridge outside. Minus 6 degrees (C) in daytime, that is long ago we had that, and we keep it a few days. 

Stay warm. Stay safe, Stay happy!  I give you something to do, don't I? 


  


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen