Translate

Dienstag, 23. Februar 2021

Label

 Am I evil?

Sometimes I am.

Sometimes I love to have a big mouth, and 'tease'  others to react on it.  
Last year (argh, it is almost a year ago, the first lockdown) I, naturally, fought against the Covidiots, and the Anti Corona Group.

Nowadays I do not do that anymore.  I leaned, that it is impossible to open the eyes of persons, who are not willing to open them. I am not putting effort anymore in people who are too scared to face reality, and then, alternatively, gather with ultra extreme thoughts, and bind a bond to be against... no matter what.

Still, I  do not want to let it happen. Such as today, in the tram to the city.  There were two men sitting, at the other side, both without any form of mouth protection, they were babbling and I was trying not to listen.  Then there was the (routine) announcement in the tram, to wear a mask.  I looked at thiem, and said, did you hear that? 
One of them, of course, reacted, and told him that it is not of my business.  So, I told him, that it most definitely is my business to fight for my own health. His friend then said to him, don't do it, ignore him... And he did.
I had no bad feelings, I did not even feel angry. I just had to smile, with knowing, thtat they both were feeling uncomfortable. Even if it is a little bit, then I reached my target for today already.

Further, it was really pleasant in the city. Not much crowd, nice weather, and I even forgot to take off my mask in the zone that is 'free'.  I sang like the birds, who thought, like me, it is spring already. 

It was a beautiful day.  In the city itself the empty streets are getting more and more uncomfortable. It slowly is time, that some plans are made to return to a healthy life.  How long we have to wait? 

And you can count on it, the Anti Corona Clique will be against everything that brings us back to normal.  They will roll back in their holes, and I can not wait for the day to come :) 

The photo. sometimes you just find the right message, even at a pole in the park. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen