Translate

Sonntag, 14. Februar 2021

Lockdown day 60

Another Sunday in lockdown, this time it did NOT snow, but we had a beauriful frosty day.


I was not sure where to go to (the blues from yesterday were not fully gone), and we first had a delicious breakfast, complete with apple-pasties. 
Then I went to the rhine. I was expecting that there were many people, but, at 'our side', it was pretty calm. A lot of wetland, but a lot of frozen land, too, so I did not get my feet wet, neither anything else :) .

At the end of the walk, I had to leave the Rhine and got to get back to the civilsation.  Now there were the roads that were slippery.  It was ice, ice, baby, and I felt very insecure at that small piece that I needed to go. Most of all I was scared about my camera. But, we both survived, not too many troubles, and a lot of drama in the head.  That man, with his good advice, be careful, dropped down before me before I could wish him a safe walk as well, and he most lkely was half my age.

I had my fresh air, it was really a good day again.  The photo I made before I took the tram to the  Rhine, I had to wait about 15 minutes, so what is the best to do then?  Exactly :) 

Have a good day. Be happy with what you have. Take risks. Fall, stand up again. Don't show your bruises. Smie, because it could have been worse.  Tomorrow another day in lockdown. What will it bring?  We shall see :) 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen