Translate

Dienstag, 9. Februar 2021

Lockdown 2.1 Day 55



A wonderful frosty day it was, today.  The afetrnoon is spent with things in the household, and the morning I did go for shopping in the big city.  It was pretty full in the supermarket, but I did not need long to get my cheese.  Outside, in the sun, I decided to take a walk to, and in, the park that I love so much (Schwanenspiegel).  I was not disappointed. Snow/Ice gives the world another view and it is great to have some extra, easy spots where I can place the lensball, for some photos.  

I love the view of the people, what is that man doing there, witht thtat bag of 'Die Toten Hosen' and then such a tiny glass thing. 
No one did dare to ask today.  Social distance in perfection :-)
Ah yes, tomorrow the new decissions. The lockdown will continue, but the schools might open soon. They have to hurry, else the school holidays have already started. Reminds me a bit as short before christmas, but then different :) 

We are on the long run, and it is good that we are careful, now there are new variations of the virus. And now the vaccinations with different sorts is coming up, we will find out what the consequences from a vaccination are. 
And the winter will last a few more days.  What is nicer, then having to stay home, at those cold days?  :) 

The photo is an impression of today, enjoy, and we speak soon again.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen