Translate

Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2021

Lockdown 2.1, day 50

 When I look to the 'day 50',  I almost get scared about it. In about a week there will be new decissions, I expect not much news, no further restrictions and maybe a few more shops open. If that happens to my coffee supplyer....  :)  

Today was a beautiful day. Bright weather, after a few days of heavy rain, and it felt like spring (as you also can see in the added photo. A winter flower, but still.. a message of spring).

Also, a hopeful day, with, at the double side, the unsure future. What is sure, no matter what happens, the show must go on, and so it shall.

My mood tastes positive, and that, for sure, had to do with the warm day, that gave a touch of spring feeings.  The times they are a-changing





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen