Translate

Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2021

Lockdown Blog, day 56

And  counting

It is not official, yet, but most likely we get another month on the lockdown, with a few little changes, as  for hairdresser.  
Well, that will not change my coffee crisis. Tomorrow I will explore a new coffee market, to guarantee a proper ful-fill-nes of my days :) 

That looks like the most exciting news of today.  It is very cold, and I spent a bit more time in the house :)   Of course I made a little walk, and it really is less busy in the street. Of course, at the market, the two Corona Deniers were there, drinking their coffee no go. And of course, I did not 'see them' .

It feels good, now and then, to take some actions, cleaning up. And, because I do not do it often, it has results.
This afternoon I have had a  few hours at the telephone as well, unexpected, but I like Plan B, always :) 

Talking about B.. The B from Bridge.  'my' Bridge.  The photo of otday, in a brrchilly, short walk 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen