Translate

Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2021

A royal day

And that is what it was, today, a royal day.

More then usual talk about Queen, especially about the irreplaceable Freddie (and an arrogant guitarist), his music at the radio and, as topping at the cake, two Kingfisher at one photo.

Today there was a package from Amazon, a beautiful rain coat for me, now the rain can come. Meanwhile, today, it looked like spring again. I wanted to go for a small walk, had absolutely no expectations, but the walk was filled with nice things.   My 'adopted street sitter'  M. was there again, his long hair all was gone and a shaved head instead.  He had a bad food poisoning and luckily is feeling better again.  Then a short talk with some others, and the afternoon sparkled on. 
On my way home, I decided to make an extra round around the pond, just because the weather was so nice. Then I saw a few people sitting in the bushes, with HUGE cameras. Good that they had that with them, else one easily could imagine other activities...  And there I was standing eye in eye with the 2 blue birds. Spring is in the air, hard to imagine that 2 weeks ago it was freezing and 25 degrees colder!

All in all a good day. A bit weird as well. 2 people asked me, if I should like to go to play tennis with them. The sport places re open... Well, I do not do Tennis :)  lol, so I think they will find other  partners for that.  

The photo, with this optimistic blog, is from a closed tattoo shop.  Still cloesed, but of course.... (maybe?)





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen