Translate

Freitag, 9. April 2010

So much to say

Het nederlandse origineel vind je --> hier <--



picture  by Mimigo


There is so much to say
after all that time

My head is full
everything is spinning

Tears jump up in my eyes
Tears of regret
But as well from relieve

Way earlier I should have dared
Because, in the end, I know you, still

There is so much to say
After all that time
Yes, of course I am sorry

But if that's the right thing to say now
If I should explain it all
Even if I could

I don't know
I don't think so
But one thing I know for sure

This little step into your direction
Means for me
more than a climb at the highest mountain

And, dependend on the weather
and to what side I will look
I let myself,
when it is that far
being surprised with the new view



picture by Mimigo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen