Translate

Dienstag, 6. April 2010

like an animal...

Een nederlandse versie vind je weer -- > HIER < --- (feel free to join)

Good afternoon (or whatever ;) ) to you all!

Yes, a wonderful sunny day, I LOVE it!

Life is getting back to normal, after the easter days and it is time to check how things are. Filling up the empty spaces in the fridge and cupboards, and cleaning up a bit (as good as possible under the footy circumstances -lol-).

I was early out of bed this morning, did do the official paperwork as well, had a great phone call also, my day is running as good as it can.
No big news further, so I am
wishing you all to have a beautiful day, life is great, just like you!

(and under the cat - or should I say pig?- ) is the song that beated this year bohemian rhapsody in the Easter Rock 200 at our local radio.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen