Translate

Freitag, 30. April 2010

I let you free

De engelse uitvoering vind je op de groep StayingPower.

picture by Mimigo


I hold you

a little closer to me, now

And then I tell you

that you're free to go


That much, I do love you

That I

in blind

trust on you


Fly out, free like a bird

Look at the horizon

Discover new borders

Other people


Make mistakes, do things well

Be yourself, most of all

Grow, flower, intrigue

Do not change too much

You are unique, and every time different again

Always yourself


Fly high through the sky

THere are no limits

in what you can enjoy


And when you then, tired

full of experiences

maybe with some wrinkles

with everything you lost

and most of all, what you wan


When you need some rest again

Feel always welcome to fly back to me

I wait for you, because just like you

I feel you, so near me

as is possible


I love you oh so much

So much is what you mean

to me

That I trust you

That I say I love you

I let you free

So that you

are always with me




picture by Mimigo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen