Translate

Donnerstag, 15. April 2010

Freinds request

Check out the group -> Stayingpower <- for the dutch tekst
De nederlandse vertaling staat in -> StayingPower <-
picture  by Mimigo



Nice moments on line
Hey, do you want to be a friend of mine?
and after shorter time or longer
I decide
if that girl or boy is to me all right
Do I want to know you better
or are you just a doesnt matter

Accept, thank you very much
I have no expectations, we shall see
I play my games, and I am me
Join, or not, it's up to you

A name, memories
Sometimes starting from zero
Some names remain just like that
Others get a life and grow

Friends request
How nice, cool, you know the feeling
A too long chat, almost ruined dinner
People from far away, others very close
Names, sometimes so much more

Friends request
Just a name
and all the sudden
click
you're more than that

I guess we all have recognize that
And my list slowly gets complete
The past, colleagues, a friend
Or just a name
What starts to talk back

Nice, surprising
And impossible to explain
to someone who is not in the scene
A friend request can be more than saying hello
And only a few of the requests that I accept
Will end to be true friends

and when the little miracle does happen
you are more than just a name,
Than I smile
It's okay, for now
No guarantees for tomorrow
but for today.. it is just fine

A friends request, a brand new name
Accept or ignore
I click, the decission is made
But my list is incomplete

A few black holes do remain
How much I should like to see them filled up
With you, who is not here anymore
or
for who I dont exist this moment


picture by Mimigo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen