Translate

Dienstag, 20. April 2010

Dear blog ..

Hello beautiful people in a beautiful world.

A sunny Tuesday here and I am enjoying it, spring, the best time of the year.
This morning I visited the homeless place again and I was happy to see them, to get the teases over my foot and so more. Never say that those people 'from the street' are just dirt, cos it is simply not true.
Anyway, I was happy to be there, drank some coffee and made myself disappear again, because at the moment I am not of much help there, so I better be here, sitting in the sun and considering what book I should read first As you see my problems are huge! LOL LOL LOL

Same as Jon I write exciting blogs here, but all in all I just wish you a wonderful day. Enjoy it, you are so much worth it!

I added a golden olde song on it, of one of the groups that I started my musical intrest with, it's just a click away.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen