Translate

Donnerstag, 8. April 2010

does the cat care?

(nederlands weer in --> StayingPower <-- hoor)

Good morning lovely ones

What a different day as yesterday! And I am not talking about the weather but about my own climate.

A good night rest and perfect coffee do help alot and I feel much better again than yestreday. So... it will be shopping today, the exciting struggle to go with the crutches in the tram, you have to do something to get anywhere, right?
Further there are -as far as I know- no spectacular plans, a lot of music to look through and that is always good. I will post the best of them in the group, so that you can enjoy them. Not all, I think that the 50 I gained yesterday is even for you all a bit too much LOL.


Take care, make the day as wonderful as that you are!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen