Translate

Dienstag, 30. März 2010

You never walk alone

I was listening to some music today
And enjoying myself for the upcoming football match tonight

Then.. this song tickled my ears
A typical football song, in very many variations

But this one
Is not a stadium singalong

This one is talking about friendship
And when I listened to it

Enjoyed it more than alot

I thought about you
It is so true

YOU never walk alone
(but those days you have to limit your speed LOL, else I cant walk with you)

Enjoy the song, you will love this for sure!

(by the way, it is not about Liverpool the football match, but Liverpool IS my favo english team and will always be, such as in Holland it is Ajax ;) )


...

When You Walk Through A Storm,
Hold Your Head Up High,
And Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark.
At The End Of A Storm,
There's A Golden Sky,
And A Sweet Silver Song Of A Lark.

Walk On Through The Wind,
Walk On Through The Rain,
Though Your Dreams Be Tossed And Blown....

Walk On! Walk On! With Hope In Your Heart,
And You'll Never Walk Alone....

You'll Never Walk Alone

Walk On! Walk On! With Hope In Your Heart,
And You'll Never Walk Alone....

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen