Translate

Mittwoch, 17. März 2010

Aquarius Horoscope March 18th

Good morning to you all.

The day started (digital) with cleaning mails and stuff

That's where I found my daily horoscope, so I make my not so daily horoscope the start of todays' messaging. I will post some other stories as well, I love to put into my blogs all the things that consider me, from jokes til serious matters. Discussions are a great reward, when they come :)

Okay, now to the horoscope ...

I am a person that loves to gather the why of things. Why are people doing things, why are they behaving in a certain way. I must take care that I do not judge too quick and that I do not put my anger (most of all written) to others, before my image is complete.
On the other side, with asking, challenging, you get emotions back, what as well help to get the image of another complete.

It's respect where it is all about. I learnd through the years to be careful with friendship, yes, I lost a few through my own behavior and feel still sad about it. On the other side it is one of my essentials in life, trying to find out how others are (with asking 'why'), and it gave me some wonderful friends as well indeed. Some of them even read this ;)

Questioning and discussing never hurts and I keep on doing that.
And funny... the more answers I get, the more questions come up.

Aquarius Horoscope

(Jan 20 - Feb 18)


Thursday, Mar 18th, 2010 -- Instead of assuming that you have all the answers that you need now, try softening your approach by acknowledging the expertise that others bring to your world. Being open to new information may be more important than maintaining your authority, but you must be secure in what you know in order to admit what you don't. Keep in mind that you have a chance to demonstrate real wisdom today rather than just your intelligence.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen