Translate

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2009

when you arise



To start every day with thinking about my blessings is not easy at all
Because, when I wake up, I AM usually not at my best
I need a bit time to recover from the night -smile- and after that (read, after the first coffee), I can face life, myself, again.
Than I can look to myself, to an imaginary mirror, telling, yes, life is good
See what I all have
Realizing what I all need, and than finding the match, I have what I need
and all I want more is just extra, to give the glam at life

I have myself
Who more do I realy need?
The spirit that lives inside of me
is my inspiration, my reason for living

it's all in me
and, see how I am blessed
I can reflect with you
what's making my life
and hopefully your life
beautiful


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen