Translate

Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2009

Being wise



Today is one of those days

One of those days that I wonder about people, their behavior, and so more
Probably I wonder in the same way, as that they think about me, I don't need to know that...

When someone asks me, how are you, I am prepared to hear their story
When I ask someone, how are you, I realy do love to hear what's up. And not just, I'm fine and how are you, ignoring their own things
In friendship it comes to an exchange, at an equal base, so if one realy cares, (s)he listens as much to what I have to say, as that I listen

People who know me a bit better, know that I value my freedom very much.
More than many, I appreciate to be left alone. Give me space, and I will turn to you, sooner or later.
Or when it is very late, just say hello, and I wake up again :)

Usually I return
when I am ready for it
Don't expect from me a greeting or word in guestbooks, a reply at an email as soon as I can

But rely on it, I do know where you are, and sooner or later, at the time he decided
I'll be there again

I don't think that I am wise
But it is indeed good to overlook some
So that the good, the bright, isn't too much hidden under the 'less important, what it's not about' fog.

I try to look bright, and I don't care about your mistakes. They make you who you are, your mistakes are just other ways to do things. Let me never stop to learn from them!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen