Translate

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2009

Greetings!

Greetings my friends.

And don't think that I shall ever run through you :))) Well, that is, I am very bad in faces, so the first time it might be happening -smile-
This cartoon reminds me to some old aunties, by the way!

I hope your day is fine, mine went out very very well, we made the small oil balls (dough boiled in oil, sugar on it) and distributed it, it is a kind of dutch tradition, but now being the 2nd year in a row making them for the homelessies, it starts to be a tradition here as well, what even mobilized the local press.

Anyway, it was a BUSY morning, and a very GOOD one!
Now it is time to do a bit here in the house, so that we can enjoy our double day off, my better half has a free day tomorrow, lucky us

Enjoy the days
Who I not talk to anymore, I wish a happy new year. I am simply in a lack of time to visit your guestbooks, and you KNOW me that I wish all the best to you anyway!

So, enjoy the cartoon and the fantastic live song under it!

See you soon!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen