Translate

Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2009

wisdom



This is discussed this week. So many young people think they know it all. When I was that young, I thought I knew it better, but I can not remember (ooo,that's so nice from getting older, you can forget things if you want!) that I did disrespect the opinion of other, elder people.

Sure, I had my things where I fought for. Peace, for example, and I went far in it, living in a peace camp.
Did it help? Did I change the world?
I am absolutely sure that it did change my world to the world that I live in today. Prove? While I am writing this and think back at where I've been.

Memories are good things. Not to look back, and stand still.
But to pick them, as they come, and use them today with a smile
Helping us further

I am privileged.
Not that old yet, but the memories and practical experiences grow. It makes me smiling more and more.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen