Translate

Montag, 14. Dezember 2009

Ice Ice

Good morning- afternoon- evening
(take whatever you like)

It is an ice ice cold day baby, but I realy don't care!
Wrapped warmly I was out of the house when it was still very very dark and ice ice cold baby, and when I returned from the hot kitchen it still was ice-ice- cold.
But it is lovely when the sun shines in the blue sky. Even here in the inner city, of course I have to look up a bit more, but it is worth it. Cold nose in the cold air, and enjoying the fragile sun.

Walking in sunshine, it's how life can be. Clouds come and disappear. So when it is dark, I will remember these moments, like I always do. And realize that they will return, no matter how bad it looks.
It is a wonderful day

and I should say, be careful with what you click
but click on this garfield, because the song under it is one that suits the day, and I LOVE that song a lot (even being not my style of music)





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen