Translate

Sonntag, 13. Dezember 2009

Rules



It's so easy
when you know the rules

Well, I am not good with rules
I love to follow my heart, my emotions
And rules limit my freedom
That's why I often balance at the border of rules, what is okay and what is less?

Rules are made as a guide. In cases that common sense fails, people need rules to rely on. See it in justice, see it in traffic, but see it in language and country borders as well

With a bit of reason, I walk at my road. With the backpack filled with life experiences, I see the rules as handouts, but not always fitting my life
I know that people judge on that, label me in a certain way.
That's fine. It is what they see
And I, slowly,
learn that it is not the rules that make my life so nice
But the knowledge
of friendship
all what lives
all what loves

And I look forward to gain more and more corns of those experience
because it tastes so well

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen