Translate

Montag, 21. Dezember 2009

the sky is the limit

Howdy everyone

I am here again, and compared with the rest of the world there is hardly snow here, but still enough to make the traffic stuck and the streeds filled with a good load of snow, what makes shopping including a free gym today ;)
Tomorrow it will be raining again, so we get a normal christmas here.
Talking about that, I saw the shops and malls filled with stuff and people. Tell me, where do they all come from? I am regurarily shopping and never see most of those guys, where do they hide the rest of the year?

Okay, make a creative christmas, the sky is the limit and some take that a bit literarilly. LOL.

My favorite christmas song is under the picture, so for you just one click away!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen