Translate

Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2009

welcome

Hello everybody

Wishing you here as well a merry christmas, I do hope I did not forget too many to give a personal message!

So, ready for all, fridge filled, wallet empty ;) house clean.. however ... could be cleaner ..

But who will not show up, because of the dust?
What friends or family is it that you have to clean up for?
Other than making the house cozy and nice
what is the use of cleaning all the sudden
making the house looking so un- you, because of visitors?

People are always welcome here
And when they come, I do not appologize for the mess
It shows how I live, and I know that who realy matter, could care less about some dust in a corner ;)

a classic christmas song is under the picture, dont say that I didnt warn you!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen