Translate

Donnerstag, 21. April 2016

21 About zodiacs and horoscopes

Day 21 in the writer's challenge leads to the magical world of zodiacs, horoscopes and how that suitts me.
Or not!

When I lived at home, I checked out my mother's magaine and the newspaper, to see what they told me about my zodiac sign, Aquarius.
Magically there was always a find of something that I could relate to.
You are going to meet an intresting stranger.  Well, maybe I did, but since that stranger is still a stranger, I could not find out what the intresting part in him is. Strangers enough, but the rest?
Your lucky color today is red. Yes, that is right, when I want to pass the street, I am lucky that there is red.
 Consequently I read those horoscopes to find out the things that happen anyway.  I was fooled by the clever words that always could fit to what happens in my life.

Later I discovered another zodiac, the chinese one.
 

Since I am a stargazer, this kind of astrology attracted me as well. The hour of birth and all, are included in finding out what sign you are.
 In the long end, after the excitement had gone and reality set in, I realized that here as well the main thing is in a clever organized system that covers many general things what reflect on everyons life, no matter if you are a monkey or a pig, or an ox or a rooster.

I understood why people had find out these explanations in the first place. It is human to try to find an explanation for everything, rather then to accept that somethings are simply not to be explained at all. It is how the bible is written and as well the astrology.

The stars in the sky remained. No matter what kind of astrology (or religion) fooled me, the signs were there and clear. Me, the aquarius, lived more and more according some characteristics like peace keeper and flexibility. How dull it is to think that that is only a character identity for Aqurius :-)
 

No, I do not believe in this explainable predictions. 
I do believe that our path is paved, that the road we go is foreseen for us. Everyone walks his or her own road, and everyone has its role in it. We can not know them all,  there are people walking on our path that are 'intresting strangers', of who we are not even aware.

But, as with the starlight from above, the elements, the nature, it all helps to be the person I am today and the one that I will become tomorrow.
Other then the sign stars, the labels that some have invented, the cosmic stars are real and without borders. You can feel it. Pft the sun is warm today, I need some shadow :)  Let me read a bit.
Here... Today your zodiac leads you to refreshng ideas..  Fits ey? :)
Or not!

------------------------------
Element: Air
Quality: Fixed
Color: Blue, Blue-green, Grey, Black
Day: Saturday, Sunday
Ruler: Uranus
Greatest Overall Compatibility: Gemini, Libra
Best for Marriage and Partnerships: Leo
Lucky Numbers: 4, 8, 13, 17, 22, 26
Date range: January 20 - February 18

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18)

Aquarius traits

Strengths: Progressive, original, independent, humanitarian
Weaknesses: Runs from emotional expression, temperamental, uncompromising, aloof
Aquarius likes: Fun with friends, helping others, fighting for causes, intellectual conversation, a good listener
Aquarius dislikes: Limitations, broken promises, being lonely, dull or boring situations, people who disagree with them

 ------------------------

Chinese Zodiac - Year of the Pig

China Zodiac Animal - Pig
Pig is the twelfth in the 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac. The Years of the Pig include 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019, 2031, 2043...

Pig is not thought to be a smart animal in China. It likes sleeping and eating and becomes fat. Thus it usually features laziness and clumsiness. On the positive side, it behaves itself, has no calculation to harm others, and can bring affluence to people. Consequently, it has been regarded as wealth.

Earthly Branch of Birth Year: Hai
Wu Xing (The Five Elements): Shui (Water)
Yin Yang: Yin

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen