Translate

Freitag, 15. April 2016

15 - Three Pet Peeves

Three Pet Peeves

Okay.. another 'word' that I had to look up.  Luckily some attenders in the writer's challenge with the native english tongue were before, so I think that Pet Peeves can be described as things that you are very much irritatied (or sad) from what others hardly will see that way.

And that 3 times.




Argh, I hate this subject, I don't  like to write about those silly pet peeves! I want to write happiness and fun, I want to make you laugh in respect, smile in the eyes, enlighten your days.  Is this a Pet Peeve already? 


In that case I can continue with another pet peeve in my life.

That moment, that I go out with my camera, and that I want to take a picture and the camera is not working, because the battery is empty, again!   Or because I forgot to put the SD card in it, AGAIN!


It almost belongs to the routines by photographing that I have to recharge one of both before I can get working!


The third Pet Peeve is that I often feel confrontated with things that I don't want to see or read.  When I am watching sport on tv, or a crime, or a movie, I dislike the interruption of the commercials.  
Dang, when James (Bond) almost saved the world and all the sudden a housewife is jumping in joy about that her wash powder now is even MORE refreshing then before!   Well, woman, go to my laundry, instead of filling my screen :)

Good, I stop this scribblle for today. 
I think I ended the way I want to end it. 

Forget about your pet peeves.  Smile to the one that you are dealing with. Smile to the screen even!  The knowledge that some silly person is sitting at the other side with a smile at his or her face, makes me smile already.  How about you?  Don't be a pet peeve :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen