Translate

Montag, 11. April 2016

11- 30 My current relationship

Day 11 in the writer's challenge can be answered with 1 line.

My relationship is not of your business.


That is, as long as you not part of that relationship yourself of course :-)

Maybe it comes as a shock to you, but I am various relationships.

I can't help it, the resistance is simply too much to handle, I can not control myself, or, better and more honestly, I can not control myself.
My excuse is simple and clear. Why should I restrict myself to one relationship?  Why should I not pick the frutis of more then one?


Tho this basically answerred the topic for today, I think that it is fine to explain my relationship a bit.
My relationship with coffee is clear for everyone who follows me on FaceBook, and before at MsN and who knows me in real.  The days are over that I drank 20 or more cups a day, but still it is a great start of the day. When I have not had my coffee, there is something missing, or I am seriously ill.


Having written this, my relation with the digital world is obvious as well. At the end of past year we had a few weeks that we had no internet, that was already a revelation. Of course I managed, and I got time for some  things that were 'dumped' aside but never forgotten fully.
But yes.. I love my computer, I love to do many things with it.  Writing, for example, contacting with people all over the world, work, free time :)  This is called a serious relationship, and I love it, day and night!


My next relationship that I can reveal is my relationship with Queen.  I live queen, I love queen, I breath queen, I can not live without them, and I not need to. Freddie and the boys brought me many internetotional friends, with who I have a great relationship as well.
I met people world wide, becme very good friends with some and it even turned out to be a serious relationship, the last one I go to reveal.

My relationships are real, and help me through my days and nights. Without them I should be lost, they are anchors in the sea, so that my ship will not drift away. They are stimulating me to do more, they are where I believe in. They make me sttrong, this way I can go on.


My Sabine is truly the love of my life. I never before managed to keep a relationship that long (exception is the computer, lol), and I am looking forward to many many more years.  It is not always easy, but it she the best that ever ccame over me.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen