Translate

Montag, 9. Januar 2017

Hope in our hearts

I am not sure how long this is going to stay available on line, but I took the easy way, to just post a link 

It is about the speech from Meryl Streep at the golden globes. In what she, in a most respectful way, counter attacked some of the misbehaviour of the upcoming president of the US. The attack at disabled persons touched Meryl Streep deep and her words were touching.

This shows wonderful that there is always a place for hope. There are always people who dare to stand up, realizing that they will get a bit of dirt over them.
The more that the upcoming president is bullying everyone who dares to say something against him, the scarier he becomes in his counter attacks.  It is scary, if you see how he uses twitter, to make emotional and disrespectful moves.

It were the Nazi's who said.. We are not violent to you, as long as you are with us. And that is what is happening with this upcoming president.  I count the days until he drops, deep and dirty. I do hope with all my heart that that time will come soon, so that he will not be able to hurt, disrespect and who knows what more, against people that say, hey, Don, we're not gonna take it!

I promised myself to not involve too much with all that negative publicity. THat's why I want to post this. The encouraging message of Meryl Streep. There is hope, my friends.  Let their violence not impress you. Tell what you feel, inspire others, show that love is the answer.


https://web.de/magazine/unterhaltung/tv-film/golden-globe-awards/golden-globes-2017-meryl-streep-wettert-donald-trump-32106426

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen