Translate

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2017

Respect

A lot people talk about respect. It are good people. 

People who, for example, do not accept the horrible words of the upcoming US president.
People who stand up against racism and worse

People who refuse to label others

I love those people, unconditionally

But I get confused if I see those people posting jokes, that are attacking certain groups of people. 

Such as 'wall markt people', or mothers who buy cola and cigarettes.
All the sudden it seems that labels are not important. It is just a joke, they say.  Hmmm yes, maybe that is right.

Someone made jokes about disabled people, and when I protested against it, she said, it is only fun, she is seriously not having anything against them...

Twp months later she voted a president candidate, that tells the same, but seriously.

 I do not think that that is fair, to make jokes about people who can not defend themselves, not only if they are not able, but because the jokes are at places that they do not see it.

And yes.. I am guilty as well. I do that as well, because it is funny. Such as the person who I once asked, if he needs a window cleaner for his glass eye.  He laughed about it. He was sitting in front of me and he saw my face (with his other eye, lol).

I like to open discussions.

But I hate it to disrespect others.  I must be more careful with sharing those funny stuff, I think.

Or am I just a grumpy man?

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ich habe es zur Kenntnis genommen, Hans, wie sehr du dich auch weiterhin über diesen Spruch, den ich bei FB geteilt und kommentiert habe und über Leute wie mich, die so etwas lustig finden, echauffierst. Nur so wie du es hier jetzt in deinem Blog schilderst, kann keiner, der den Ursprungsüost mit dem Spruch, der sich auf keine konkrete Person, auf keinen realen, tatsächlich stattgefundenen und nachzuverfolgenden Anlass bezog, also niemanden persönlich diskreditierte, nachvollziehen, was denn deiner Meinung daran so fürchterlich diskriminierens gewesen ist. Alle meine FB-Freunde, die ihn gelesen haben, einige davon kennst du ja selber auch, aber keiner von denen ist in irgendeiner Weise verdächtig, bestimmte Menschengruppen generell schlecht zu machen, fanden den Spruch auch witzig und haben nichts Verwerfliches oder Diskriminierendes darin gesehen, außer dir. Vielleicht solltest du noch mal in dich gehen und überlegen, ob du in dem Falle nicht leicht überreagierst. Sicher, geht es mich nichts an und es ist alleine dein Gefühl und deine Entscheidung, aber ich finde es - nix für ungut - langsam etwas strange. L.G. Hildegard https://www.facebook.com/oiunddeutschrockmemes/photos/a.1605895546338228.1073741828.1605885009672615/1806087426319038/?type=3&theater

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Nimm es nicht zu persönlich, Hilde. Was ich bei dir geschrieben habe, war kurz und klar.

      Mein Blog richtet sich nicht so sehr auf dir, aber so in generell!

      Löschen