Translate

Montag, 30. Januar 2017

Coffee!

It is official now.

Studies have given prove that coffee is not good for the health. It disorders the brain and may cause sleeping problems and what all not more.

No surprise to me. Everything that causes a kind of addiction, and what is taken in too large amounts, causes troubles, but who thinks and lives normal, should know that and consider it.
Now what to do?

There were times that I drank 20 cups of coffee, or more, each day. And yes, it gave me difficulties with sleeping (solved by more coffee to be awake), and it was not a healthy time at all.  I changed my coffee style, never drink it in the evening anymore, and the sleeping problems still are there.

Should I take the warning serious and stop drinking coffee?  Such as people should stop smoking, should stop drinking alcohol, should stop using plastic bags, and you can name the row by yourself.
I am pretty sure that it will not clear my chaotic behavior much as well. I do not feel like trying that out, because I feel comfortable with the way I live. Give me my coffee, especially in the morning, and you will have no problems with me.

Now, I have finished my coffee. I will go do my shopping, I feel much more clear in the head then when I woke up. Something is done good for me, I think.
I will not feel guilty by living unhealthy. As long as I don't hurt others with it. And you can say from coffee what you want, but other then alcohol, it makes you very much aware about what we are doing and what we are up to. 



Now, I hope I do not froget my shopping list, else I need to return later again. What is good for my condition, but not for my mood.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen