Translate

Donnerstag, 26. November 2009

Variety



As my grandma always said
I love beans, but every day just beans is boring

We all have our dialy routines
that's normal, and necessary, we need some sstable points in what we do, in who we can rely on
A lot of routine easily is considered to be boring, because it is every time the same

But that is just a matter how you look at it.
The challence is to make the things that are always the same in my day
worth to look at again
There is only a little change needed, to get the glance at a dusty routine day
I Smile, about a sweet thing that happened
I wait just 2 seconds longer than usual, and look up to the sky, or close my eyes
Enjoy those seconds
and, back in the routine again
I experience a new glance
and I can gladly continue

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen