Translate

Mittwoch, 25. November 2009

advice



I am not a person that tells others what to do
I think that the others are capable to decide for themselves
I listen to them, and with that often the answer or solution shows up
a way to go

For myself it is the same
I listen to what others tell
select it
and take the way that I like the most
Easy, tough, whatever, it is my way

When people overwhelm me with their well meant advices
Try this, do that
or, even worse
Let's change this, let's do it better

Argh, than I lock myself up against it
and don't listen at all anymore

I should be more patient, and listen anyway
So that I dont miss any good meant word

On the other side
I think that true friendship is
Letting your friends make the mistakes
and be there
when they need you

Not with: see, I did warn you
but with: okay, let's go on


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen