Translate

Montag, 30. November 2009

Mr Know it all

good morning lovely people, all over the world

I am sure this one is going to make you all smile --
it made me laughing out loud!

An early start of the day, I was already out of the house at 6.30, and now I'm back, enjoying my coffee and still having a nice part of the day to go on forward.
The last month of the year, and you will all be aware that christmas is coming.

Today, however, it is a day that I love to remind to all of you. It is world aids day today. A day on what I remember so many that did pass away due to this virus.
There is still a lot of work to do in this as well.

Okay, that was the serious note.
The clip under the pic (one click away) is from loooong ago,
(but fits the picture anyway I guess)

Life goes on. Enjoy it, you're in the middle of it right now



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen