Translate

Montag, 23. November 2009

Surprising meals

Good afternoon to you all

People who know me a bit, and my passion for queen, shall not be surprised that today is an emotional day for me

18 years ago Freddie Mercury passed away and I still do miss him alot. Some people say, come on, get real, life goes on and laugh about it.
I don't mind being sentimental and have such a day. Queen music, friends, and all, it had and has so much influence in my life, and this man is sadly missed.

I dont want to end up too sad here, and the Garfield of today for sure isn't, geesh, LOL, I can rely on this!!

have a wonderful day, cherish your blessings, enjoy life as much as you can.

And there is a song under the pic, also, one click away for who wants.
I'd warn you ;)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen