Translate

Donnerstag, 19. November 2009

Reflections

picture by Mimigo


O well, I had to let you go
Whilst I did not wanted to

O well, I had to let you
Letting go, with a tear

No, I don't regret it
It was your decission, in the end

I just waited here
whilst you
you jumped out

O well, so many tears you shed
And after that message
No one understood how I did feel

For a moment I thought
It never again will be light

I could do nothing, I just waited
Alone in the cold dark night

And whilst I stood there for a while
I looked around
through my tears

What seemed to be dark
Was, all the sudden, enlighted with stars that spark

It learned me a lesson
I could move on again

Because from that moment on
I did reflect
Your light



picture by Mimigo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen