Translate

Montag, 16. November 2009

love or a sweater?

Good afternoon everybody

When it comet to todays' Garfield, I have nothing to add!

Who knows me a tiny bit knows how concernde I am for people and how I care, and I saw it this morning as well, while providing the homeless people with some breakfast, a sweater DOES do sometimes more than a load of good thoughts.
On the other side, we do need a little bit of love more than anything else, I am sure of that.
And I do hope that we all can feel that, in our days. I do that, for sure, and definitively with some such good friends that I am surrounded with.

Enjoy your day! I do it, go shopping now and shall look around with a smile on my face, because of my friends and their love. And the warm sweater is not realy needed, it almost looks like spring (but we know better, the shops and street are in christmas look!)

Oh, and under the picture is a song, I thought that is approperiate in this





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen