Translate

Dienstag, 17. November 2009

Tuna! :)

Good afternoon everybody

Yesterday I knew that I did delay some things, so they had to be done today and that is how it is happening.
Some official things, I hate the paper work, but it is finished now, some other things are 'on the move', so for the moment I'm feeling fine and can be relaxed with posting your daily Garfield.

The weather is fine here, the sun is shining and when I have posted this I will go for a small walk, no shopping or so, just enjoying the (relative) fresh air.

A relaxing day is waiting further on, I wish you all a good day as well, and we definitely 'write/read' soon again

And the Garfield of today....
took the words out of my mouth as well

Scary how much similar I feel with the cat!

Klick at the pic for the song that belongs to it ..



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen