Translate

Sonntag, 29. November 2009

made wise



Do I learn from the past?
I am not sure that I do.
Often I say, okay, this won't happen again
But before I realize it
things happen again
Maybe slightly different, but still

Am I learning from my mistakes
in a way yes
But it depends highly on how you define mistakes
Is a mistake something that went wrong
on purpose, or just as an accident
Or because I just didnt know better?

You tell me, I don't know

But do NOT tell me, or ask me
'what are you going to change?'
Because when you ask that
My answer might be

what do I need to change
to prevent myself from doing things
that turn out slightly different than I expected?

Is it realy wrong what I did
Or did I only have wrong expectations
from what my effort might have resulted in


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen