Translate

Dienstag, 1. März 2016

Exploding

When I close my eyes
I see stars exploding
When I open my eyes
I still see them again

When I lay on my pillow
The world starts turning
Like a rollercoaster
Unstoppable, even when I get up again

The knife that stabs the meat for dineer
Cuts slowly my head in pieces
I close my eyes
And no one sees my suffering

How are you doing, someone asks
And I say, I am okay
Only a headache
Oh, you reply, that will pass away

I nodd friendly and turn my head
Too late realizing I should not have done that
There goes the world, up goes the ground
Where in a minute I could be found

The slam set my mind clear
And no one bothers about what I am doing here
I crawl up, put myself together
And no one seems to realy matter

I look around
Feel a bit better now
The Headache is not gone, anyhow
Carefully I walk back home again

Stumble up the stairs, not because I can
I have no choice and manage to open the door
Streight to my bed, all the bones getting sore

I lay down at my pillow
And the world starts turning

I whisper your words
it will pass away


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen