Translate

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2010

Planning..

A very good morning today for you all

2 more days and than another long week off, enough plans could be made, but I prefer to plan not too much, and let myself being surprised by the day.
Yesterday surprised me unhappily, we do have that new internet account what is not working fine -yet- and it took me hours with consulting the helpdesk and the result... no change at all, an unstable internet connection and no television over this cable.

-deeep sigh- it is better to visit the doughnut shop now and than, I tell you :))
So, that's todays' struggle, trying to get a bit further with this internet stuff. The day has started very early, so I am already a few hours on my way.

Have a nice day, smile with everything you do, it is worth it.
And the song under the picture is for who is at the right time at the right place -smile-



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen