Translate

Sonntag, 10. Januar 2010

Nanananana

Good morning everyone

This Garfield could realy be an image of my youth, it reminds me to tthe snowman (almost similar!!) we made at my grannies' garden, pointing to the neighbour, that always picked our ball when we were playing a bit too wild and get it over the fence.

Realy a beauty (as well the song below it).

Tomorrow we get the ISP change, I might be off line for some days or longer, so don't worry, I will miss you and return as soon as possible. Maybe it's just a few hours, but I am not sure about it til it works (I know those things!!).

Ah, about missing people, there was someone, yesterday, who did block me at multiply, just because that I am not so talkative recently.
I feel sorry for people with such a narrow mind. I try to respect others in the way they act, or act not. Unfortunately some people do have troubles with my behavior, ah well, their choice.

Luckily I have a lovely group of true friends who I never want to miss.
Bless you all, take care and have a wonderful day!

and now. off to the big city here :) enjoying our days off!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen