Translate

Freitag, 22. Januar 2010

not an open book

Good afternoon you all

Everything fine? Here all is okay, I prepare for a lovely long weekend of 9 days -smile- and before it starts (in a few hours) I try to clean our house a little bit, of course I do that my way :))

It is a lovely day, I made a wonderful call, always nice to catch up with close friends, even when they live far away.
Further there is not much news to mention, what means that all goes fine and smooth.

Ah yes, books! I will defiitely try to read that book what is laying here of isabel allende, next week, but I have no idea how much the computer will torn me away from the book -smile- And who knows what other things, no nothing planned, we prefer to let the day surprise us with what it brings

Enjoy your day, til soon, and if you want... click at the pic for the song




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen